The Farm House
- Stunning 2 bedroom Farmhouse
- Sleeps up to 4 persons
- A romantic getaway for just one couple or small family
- Master suite with huge marble walk in shower
- 2nd adjacent small bedroom with twin beds to suit the children
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burner
- Loads of character & oak beams
- Living room with high cathedral ceiling and sleeper sofa
- Large screen TV,DVD and wifi broadband
- Hand crafted custom finishes
- TV in the master
- Freshly laundered linens & towels
- Light, bright conservatory eat-in kitchen with Neff appliances.
- Paved terrace with far reaching views
- Conservatory/games room with pool table
- Pretty cottage style garden
- Warm, superbly comfortable and beautifully furnished throughout
Green is Vacant Red is Reserved
- General Information
- Living Area
- Nestled within the picturesque setting and dating back to the 16th Century with characterful additions throughout the following centuries, 2 bedrooms, The Farmhouse is a rural delight. It has a large spacious Master Bedroom and is the perfect getaway for a couple or a small family who are used to the finer things of life. Originally a medieval dwelling it boasts oak beams, a vaulted ceiling, a magnificent stone inglenook fireplaces and a light filled conservatory kitchen and dining room with indoor grapevine. A stay in The Farmhouse is a truly magical holiday experience if you are e looking to get away from the cares of everyday life and experience the idyllic pleasures of countryside living. Set in a 104 acres private estate with meadows, woodland, hillside and riverbank to explore. Just an hour and a half west of Bristol in the gorgeous county of Carmarthenshire.
- The living room with its vaulted ceiling, oak beams and magnificent inglenook fireplace is the original 16th Century dwelling. Cool in Summer yet warm and cosy in Winter when curled on the huge and comfortable sofas in front of the blazing fire in the Jotul woodburner. Enjoy favourite programmes or movies on the large screen TV/DVD or keep in touch with friends, family or work via Wi-fi broadband. A stable door leads out to the garden room which is currently used as a games room, and thence out through the french windows to the garden.
- The light filled kitchen and dining area has a Neff ceramic induction hob and double oven, a microwave, separate larder with large side by side fridge freezer. Double doors lead out to the brick paved terrace with patio table & chairs. In the height of Summer the indoor grapevine provides a marvellous extra layer of natural shading and in the Autumn has delicious black grapes for guests to enjoy at will. There is a large refectory oak dining table and comfortable Sanderson easy chairs, perfect for reading or relaxing int he sunlight with that morning cup of coffee.
- The spacious Master Bedroom suite has honey coloured maple wood flooring, a sumptuous super-king size bed which guarantees a perfect night's sleep plus TV & DVD. Choose from underfloor heating or radiator. The bed will be made up with freshly laundered linens ready for your arrival.
- Master Suite has a wood panelled bathroom with traditional elegant Heritage style fixtures including washbasin, high level cistern toilet & bidet, the large walk in marble tile & glass shower and a heated towel rail. You will have a stack of freshly laundered fluffy white towels on the shelf. Bedroom 2 Twin beds
- Step outside the kitchen double doors, the patio table & chairs are perfect for enjoying a leisurely breakfast or lunch while enjoying great views out over the meadows to the Brecon Beacons. To the rear of the Farmhouse is a cottage garden with a pond filled with waterlilies, lawn and the pergola walkway entwined with honeysuckle and clematis From the lawn enjoy spectacular views looking down over the valley and out towards the distant hills along the far horizon.